| KARLENE R. PERRY, CEO
Karlene R. Perry, CEO, Principal
When it comes to quality appraisal services, our credentials speak for themselves. Learn more about each appraiser and researcher.
- Background in business management, marketing and strategic development, including 28 years of experience in:
- Office management
- Business operations
- Has brought invaluable experience to the forefront in operating Auble, Jolicoeur & Gentry since 1998
- Realtor's License, Tomlinson Black Commercial
- Notary Public for the State of Washington
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 1981
- Chief Executive Officer and Principal, Auble & Associates, Inc., dba Auble, Jolicoeur & Gentry, 11/98 to Present
- Responsibilities include all activities involved in business operation.
- Works with executive management to set short- and long-term business objectives and company direction.
- Develops corporate and departmental strategic and operational plans to aid in the development and achievement of organizational objectives.
- Restructures departments and reengineers processes to build new corporate culture, consistent with the organization’s commitment to quality and customer service.
- Implements programs to promote change using defined objectives, expectations and measurable milestones.
- Coaches and mentors employees to increase efficiency, skill level, job satisfaction, motivation and teamwork.
- Creates and maintains strong working relationships with staff, colleagues, clients and vendors.